Address: 1300 E. Newberry Street, Appleton, Wisconsin
History: In 1878 Telulah Park was known as Telulah Driving Park and featured harness racing. J.E. Harriman headed the driving park association in those days. A new and improved Telulah Park was dedicated June 15 and 16, 1940. There were dedication speeches by State Senator Robert M. LaFollette and Appleton Mayor John Goodland Jr.
In 1959 the Soo Line Railroad donated their Number 736 Steam Locomotive to the City of Appleton. Number 736 rests inside a fence on the Telulah Park grounds after traveling 2,896,000 miles in service for the Soo Line Railroad.
Off Street Parking
Tennis Court(s), Lighted
Email comments to email@example.com